If you are interested in our courses and ready to start your path with WiC, we provide a several ways to lodge your application. Let our step-by-step guide take you through the enrolment process.
Check our available course and course outline for English and academic entry requirements.
Complete the enrolment form and sign after you have read the terms & conditions. You can either choose to complete the form online or download our paper enrolment form.
Ensure you have attached all relevant documents. For example …
- Certified copies of your passport
- Certified copies of your official final high school certificate and transcript
- Certified copies of your official college or university certificate and transcript
- Certified copies of your IELTS or any relevant English certificate (including the explanation of levels and grades)
- Copy of your current visa (if applicable)
- Certified translations of any documents that are not in English
Please complete and forward your application to:
- Wells International College Lower Ground, 101 Sussex St. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- OR Email to us at: email@example.com
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter Of Offer in a nominated course along with a Written Student Agreement. Once we receive your signed student agreement and fees, we will send you a confirmation of Enrolment Form (CoE). For international students, you will be able to use this form to apply for your student visa.